Reviews for "Alice is Dead - Ep 2"

Good game, altough a bit short

Like you said, it was short. The puzzles were interesting and the art was good as always. I like the added character interaction with the Mad Hatter this time. It really added to the experience of this twisted version of Alice in Wonderland. I hope future versions can be a little longer, but otherwise keep up the good work. I look forward to see any possible future work on this series. I'm sure the other Alice characters can add to this interesting story.

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thank you for the kind words. Length is going to be a focus of ours next time, although with a game like this length is always somewhat hard because everyone solves puzzle to a varying degree of speed. We also worry about compromising gameplay and story telling for the purpose of extending the play time. Ideally, all of our puzzles should be challenging in their own respect, but also tell you something about the character and worlds.

Hmm

I like the style of the game reminds me of some oldschool game that i can't name atm :S

ImpendingRiot responds:

Let me know if you can think of it, I'd love to play it :)

I love it

Alice is dead is a wonderful game. ITs twisted and sick and creepy. Everything a game should be.

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it