Reviews for "Reincarnation: OTSYD"

keep up the good work

its worthy of the rest of the rest of the series even if its short,
and if shorter games are the price of frequent submissions then I say its well worth it
(but the morse code part is too damned hard)

A bit too short

Coulda had more. The only puzzle was the morse code. I don't think it is worth anyone's time to play.

translation for the review below

"A GOOD MINIGAME"

A GOOD
MINI GAME WHILE WE ALL WAIT FOR THE NEXT GAME IN YOUR REINCARNATION SERIES. IT HAS ALL THE ASPECTS OF A GOOD MINIGAME, SHORT AND SWEET, AND YET YOU WANT TO KEEP ON PLAYING. PLAYABILITY:9/10 GRAPHICS:8/10 AUDIO:9/10 REPEATABILITY:6/10 IT IS A MINI GAME AFTER ALL. OVERALL:8/10
HOPE TO SEE MORE SOON.

LiLg responds:

I'm more impressed!

--. --- --- -.. -- .. -. .. --. .- -- .

.- --. --- --- -.. -- .. -. .. --. .- -- . .-- .... .. .-.. . .-- . .- .-.. .-.. .-- .- .. - ..-. --- .-. - .... . -. . -..- - --. .- -- . .. -. -.-- --- ..- .-. .-. . .. -. -.-. .- .-. -. .- - .. --- -. ... . .-. .. . ... .-.-.- .. - .... .- ... .- .-.. .-.. - .... . .- ... .--. . -.-. - ... --- ..-. .- --. --- --- -.. -- .. -. .. --. .- -- . --..-- ... .... --- .-. - .- -. -.. ... .-- . . - --..-- .- -. -.. -.-- . - -.-- --- ..- .-- .- -. - - --- -.- . . .--. --- -. .--. .-.. .- -.-- .. -. --. .-.-.- .--. .-.. .- -.-- .- -... .. .-.. .. - -.-- ---... ----. -..-. .---- ----- --. .-. .- .--. .... .. -.-. ... ---... ---.. -..-. .---- ----- .- ..- -.. .. --- ---... ----. -..-. .---- ----- .-. . .--. . .- - .- -... .. .-.. .. - -.-- ---... -.... -..-. .---- ----- --..-- .. - .. ... .- -- .. -. .. --. .- -- . .- ..-. - . .-. .- .-.. .-.. --- ...- . .-. .- .-.. .-.. ---... ---.. -..-. .---- ----- .... --- .--. . - --- ... . . -- --- .-. . ... --- --- -. .-.-.-

(Ah, the wonders of Morris Code. :D)

LiLg responds:

I'm impressed!

Morse code?

Who uses morse code? How would anyone know to use morse code? The combination is 1984 for those who don't care to look it up. Nice idea for a game, but I'd like it to be longer. And be composed of stuff that I don't need to look up to find the answer.