Reviews for "FlxAdventure"

no audio?

i'm pretty sure there's supposed to be audio... but i don't hear any. You could have at least put in something for walking.

i would have liked to see the ability to move diagonally. it should be fairly simple to implement

Make it harder.

The game is great, very simple system, lots of fun to play and a good length. However, by about the end of level 2 I was wading through pretty much everything without any difficulty. I dunno if it's just because I collected everything, but it shouldn't be that easy.

Addicting

Very well done, man. The dificulty level on this is just perfect for anyone who plays.

awesome!

just harder and more upgrades

Easy, yet entertaining.

There were a few flaws with how overpowered you get. You also can go into the water south of the 2nd ghost on Level 3.

Other then that, good job.