Reviews for "FlxAdventure"

I understand that the key in this games design was simplicity but I still think it's more simple then it should be. It should at least have a save feature, becouse it's very long to play trough in one sit!
Also I think it's way too easy. (And I rarely complain about easy difficoulty, I hate hard games!) There is no chellenge, every monster falls easily, even the bosses (in fact they die easyer than normal monsters!) you rarely get hit at all and there are plenty of healing items anyway.
In all this simplicity the battles are still too complex: the fights could be automated becouse you only need to use the normal attack, the rest are useless. The 'reckless strike' is not only useless, it's also dangerous becouse with that it's almost garanteed that you get hit.
It's not explained what the unlockable armores do if they do anything at all. However even if they are just eye candies there either should be more of them or the diamonds should be more scarce becouse I unlocked the first two right on the first level and the last one on the second level and then the lots of diamonds I found were useless.

looked and played great. just needed sound.

sound effects needed
ambient sound very wanted
music wanted

one problem... WHY HAS NO ONE NOTICED THE SPRITES ARE FROM REALM OF THE MAD GOD >.< now if they were made by the same person, no harm done. just WHY D:

Good one. Was way too easy for me.
To those who don't understand the little box at the bottom I explain:
if it looks like 5>1 2<3 (5>1 being the top relation, 2<3 being the bottom one)
it means that you rolled 5 attack and your enemy rolled 1 defense for the turn, thus your enemy gets hurt for 4 hitpoints (5-1=4)
the bottom relation is vice versa - you rolled 2 defense and the enemy rolled 3 attack, thus you loose 1 hitpoint
1>1 or 3<3 would mean no damage
Good luck with your rolls and BEWARE OF THE CRAZY CHICKEN :D

SeiferTim2 responds:

Some people have crazy-good luck with the RNG it seems. Glad you liked it! Was intended to be a super-simple die-rolling system.

Excellent work. I liked killing the bosses & mini bosses, I got up to Level 3 but only because I just wanted to stop for awhile and take a break. it's a very addicting game. I might come back but this is going on my list of favorites.
I also like when you level up you turn into the next strongest color coat of armor. Incredible! :-)