Reviews for "Paradox Embrace"

awsome

i give it a 10 because its definitly dificult but not overwealming and its got great visual and audio features

Good time Killer

I kinda like it. It reminds me a lot of Braid. The music gets annoying after awhile, though. All-in-all, it's a pretty average-to-good game.

wow

great visuals, great music, simple, but deviously hrad, lov eit

nice game

the rest of the levels are ok but level seven is extremly hard to pass you should make that the last level

Very fun and interesting gameplay

I thought it was cool and different to see the landscape change when you changed the different worlds (although I prefer to think of it as traveling through time). I thought the music was really great actually and listening to the same song changing for each different era was pretty cool.
One thing I have to say is this game would be an even better game if you could make a premise and follow through with it!
I want to hear about some your protagonist, learn his name, learn who this shadow is and why he's tormenting the protagonist. I want to know at least a little why he was even searching for these items and why they could ever defeat the shadow or why he had the power to changes worlds. If you could have made the game into a compelling story it would have been an epic submission.
It was a really cool concept though, for the sequel keep just about everything the same(maybe with a few new twists) but give me a reason to have sympathy for the character your playing, like in Time Fcuk.