Reviews for "Bubble Tanks TD"

Wonderful

I loved the Bubble Tanks series from the first game and this one excels yet again, even though the change in genre. Well polished and a joy to play.

A couple of notes:
1. Bug: The 'restart level' screen on failure sometimes stays on top of everything even though I asked to restart.
2. There is no priority control, as previously stated in the reviews. Turrets might target the least dangerous enemy first. It would be great to add an option to select a default and specific strategies for turrets' targeting: Most Health, Flying First, Closest to Target, Closest to Turret, Farthest from Turret (for snipers, etc.), and others like those.

Otherwise, wonderful work. Looking forward to seeing more from you and the series.

Splitter

I just had a splitter spawn three little spawns through a wall of tower (diagonally).

Bleh.

HeroInteractive responds:

That's what they do. Deal with it. :)

Great!

You should make one where you stay at one certain level and it progressively gets harder for a long time. Personally I like to stay on the same level. I get disappointed to have to change levels and see all my towers gone. But that's just me. Great game

Very good! But...

I suggest you add in some priority programming, it was very upsetting when everyone was sneeking past when you were shooting the last one coming at you.

HeroInteractive responds:

When we made the game it made sense to us to have the turret target the closest enemy to the tower. Looking back, I think it would have been better to have the turrets target the enemy that has the shortest distance to his destination. We may update fix this or offer some options in future versions.

hsdddsdsdsd