Reviews for "Gone to the dogs"

Delivers what it intends.

"Gone to the Dogs" wouldn't have had half as bad of a rating if ppl weren't so stupid. I'm not saying I think I'm smart or anything, in fact I know I'm not but I still managed to win several races towards the end. I also thought the running animation for the dog was superb; enough to inspire the making of a game like this.

Great game

Really good game but wish i could of kept going :(

Thanks for the feedback

Thanks all for the great feedback, we've definitely got more ideas and similar games in the pipeline.
To be clear again, WE BUILT Race Horse Tycoon, this is a SEQUEL with a load of added features, more content and great new artwork!

Lol?

What's with these hackers getting a 1e,+30 Score >.>
Anyway,i liked the game,it was a bit challenging at first but after a few races
my dog just kept winning :D

excellent

good game, but a little too short