Reviews for "Gone to the dogs"

10 points.

Loved the game. Artwork was unique and funny, but game ended too soon xD

This game.

Isn't all that hard or bad.
This is what I did.
Start the game off with Cat Chaser.
Go through races without betting on anyone.
Always train with "All Rounder" or "Dog Father" trainer.
Try to train before every race.
If you have money left over, buy anything that will help your dog.
Do not buy anything illegal.
Eventually I had every legal item and my dog's stats were all maxed out.
I was able to bet on my dog $5,000 every time and come out earning well over $50,000 in total.

FUN GAME

this game is byfar the best game i've played :D well IMO

btw lol i bought a whole lotta crap for my dog and cheated my last race betted over like 5k for my dog xD

Title

Game is great. Sometimes after a race I would find that the game would give me like 10 grand more or less than I should have gotten, which came in handy more than it didn't. One thing I found is ALWAYS BET ON BINGO BONGO DAVE HE ALWAYS WINS. This last time I played I bet 5 grand on him at 25:1 and of course he won. In that same game I got all the achievement and won all of my last 13 races and ended up with a score of 363,000 or something like that and went to submit my score and there were all these ridiculous scores that were in the 800k range, not to mention the ones that were 1e-30 range. How did they get those scores; I couldn't imagine a better game than I played.

robotJAM responds:

Thanks for the awesome review, glad you liked it :)

I love this game.

Normally i would say, 'God i hate these games, its animal cruelty.' But since learning that dogs have the best times of theyre lives on the track, and training, ive seen a brighter side to it. So, my true view of this game is that is, and people can quote me on this, Its Amazing! God i love upgrade systems, I love racig games too. But most of all, I love that song in the background! Who made it? Can I have it? If so, where from? Great game, a good take on a classic idea.

With warm thanks, Doomsdave.