Reviews for "Gone to the dogs"

"hahahahaha!!! -_-"

This is complete copy of the Racehorse Tycoon!!! -_- Too bad you didn't noticed it...

robotJAM responds:

I made racehorse tycoon !

Where is the part?

Where i Mike Vick my dog? Come on, how do you know include a good ole fashioned dog fighting part?

No restart?

Man this, sucked! first second week and I ruined it all.. now I need to play it to the week 20 to start again?! 0/5 1/10! horrible! you made this too fast!

robotJAM responds:

just click clear saved data on the title page

game of the day?

yeah right

Shitty

0/10

The games has no real basis of logic involved. It seemed like the winners were 100% random. It was nearly impossible to select a winning bet. Also the training had little or no effect whatsoever on the dogs. Training was also far too expensive for what little stat increase you received for it.

In the even of a sequel, I would recommend better logic, lower prices, and better stat increases. A lot errors to be fixed, sir.