Reviews for "Gone to the dogs"

???

you ruind it by making it only 20 days

Not THAT bad .. well maybe ..

I really just did random things. I bet on my dog everytime. Even if he isn't the winner you still profit. Like the person below me said, bet on Ball and Chain.

Just bet on your dog and maybe another one that looks good. Train and buy stuff from the shop after each race or save up. All my stats were almost maxed except attitude.

Really dunno what else. I really didn't get how it worked with the bills, profit and why the dogs pooped before each race. ;P

Erm....

The game is WAY too short! For newbie players(like me) it takes loads of time to perfect our dogs. But you just made like 20 days andd the season is finished! My dog only won 1 race.

Next time make it longer

it was ok

meh it was fine nothing terrible, but nothing outstanding either, plus its not new, there are tons of racing games and this one isnt great,

an ok game

but the dogs are to slow make the dogs faster