Reviews for "Gone to the dogs"

................

Surprisingly really fun, though it would be nice if you could see your dog run around the track and it was a bit short.

Nice game

I don't know what the hell people are talking about. I trained my dog steadily and my racing graph went like 66555443422111 or something which is a nice steady progression. My strategy was to do fitness trainging ONLY as in the end this means you can win any type of race so i bought items that make fitness training better. Dogs that win most often: vindaloo, ball and chain, the major so bet on these if you are short on cash but cash was never really a problem. I didn't cheat once and won steadily in the end even got hattrick of winning. The game shouldn't have ended just as i was on top :D that was the biggest drag and because of that I'm giving this a 9 and not a 10.
Otherwise great game overall. Very nice work.

Good game that needs some tweeking

I really like this game, but I had a few issues. By week 5 I had earned enough money to buy all of the power-ups that weren't illegal and I still couldn't win an easy race. After training my dog until about week 12, I got first place, and every race after that too no matter the difficulty. Something needs to be done about how the races are won. The other thing was could you add a max bet, I got tired of holding the button to increase the bet amount for every race. It takes about 30 seconds to hit $5000. I never used cheats and it got annoying to close the cheat box at the beginning of each race. Could you add a button for the cheaters so that box doesn't pop up everytime? Anyway that's my review, I liked the game a lot so, cheers!

Heheh

It was pretty nice. Haven't played racing games before, this is quite fun, and if I may say so, cute even.

Some kind of super dog!!

Really enjoyed playing the game. I actually enjoyed it's simplicity & ease of function. The newspaper reels killed me!! Some well thought out jokes in my opinion. I however play several games on this computer with a coworker & I assuming he did some kind of refresh because I now have the undefined dog like one of the other players. If I could get it fixed somehow that would be great so that I could finish playing out the game. Well done, & truly good fun.