Reviews for "Gone to the dogs"

great game

A nice and relaxing game, some the newspaper articles made me laugh

"hahahahaha!!! -_-"

This is complete copy of the Racehorse Tycoon!!! -_- Too bad you didn't noticed it...

robotJAM responds:

I made racehorse tycoon !

Good game but one major improvememt!!!

Good graphics and very realistic! Fun to play and fairly addicting

But this totally copies Racehorse Tycoon!! Barely any differences except for the advantages in races.

Overall average but definitely copies racehorse tycoon.

robotJAM responds:

We made racehorse tycoon as well, the format is similar but we added proper training, a shop and made all the artwork better.

Think of it as a sequel to Racehorse Tycoon.

reaaally fun

I loved it. I played till the end with Huckle Hound, I looove Huckle Hound :)

hehe
But then once I beat it, the game went to the title screen with no buttons or anything. It was just frozen on the title screen.. no where to go after that, no high score board or anything..

so I give 8/10 for that.

robotJAM responds:

the highscore submission is loading, if you waited a few seconds it would pop up.

Dog gone fun. :)

Very fun game. Love the animations and the little touches. Nice job!