Reviews for "Gone to the dogs"

not bad

but just as soon as i got the hang of it it was over :P

The betting systems messed up

My dog has 2 odds with everyone else starting at 8 and going lower. I've tried the same race 8 times, and bet my money on my dog.. Yet, my dog always loses. Statistically, that just doesn't make any sense.

Lame.

Let's see, where to begin...

1) No matter what dog you choose, the chance of winning is close to zip. 10 races in, and my odds are still 25. My dog never wins. Freaking stupid. NEVER BET ON YOUR OWN DOG, IT NEVER FUCKING WINS.

2) Because your dog never wins, you rely more on betting on OTHER dogs. Not only that, you can bet way beyond your limit.

3) Just restart the game if a) your dog loses, or b) the dog you bet on doesn't get first place.

4) The cost for shop items and training is outrageous, considering the fact that the earnings are slim. Unless I want to cheat my ass off, most races are almost completely random.

5) The actual race being shown is misleading. My dog takes off first, is seen in first place WAY ahead of the others in the background, but ends up dead fucking last in the end? Retarded.

Really. Games like this make me lose my faith in humanity.

................

Surprisingly really fun, though it would be nice if you could see your dog run around the track and it was a bit short.

It's all about betting

The secret to getting tons of money is to bet on these following dogs: Lobotomy, Hand Grenade, and Ball and Chain. Please know that these dogs don't always win, but from what i've seen every time i bet on them i gain 10k+ dollars. You can always bet more than you have on you, but only do so if you're 100% sure that you're dog is gonna win.