Reviews for "Gone to the dogs"

Great game

Really good game but wish i could of kept going :(

Its good,not great.

Good game,very addicting. I liked the fact you can upgrade your dog with items and training but a few things let me down.
I was playing through and i won the season, then the game stopped and i could not continue playing with my old dog.
You could not choose the name of your dog.
The dogs run weirdly slow at the end which just sucks if you want to get it over with.
Not many breeds to choose from.
Needs more music.
Got repetetive.
7stars-4 rating

Fun but needs more

Great game, I like the betting and training aspect of the game. But once you get MAXED out theres really nothing left, Buy Cat chaser, Bet on Vandaloo, Ball and chain and Hand grenade, until your dog gets illegal spiked shoes and higher stats, max him out and then max bet on your dog.

Maybe the next version would alow you to buy multiple dogs and race them, place multiple bets for 1st 2nd 3rd place, maybe different breeds of dogs stuff like that, spice it up alittle more Good work all n all

I love this game

Except it made me start over from scratch after the first season. My dog was kickin ass, and I was makin good money on the bets. All in all a really great game. Favorite'd so I'll play later

Wtf!!!

It just quit! Halfway through just when i was starting to enjoy the game!