Reviews for "Gone to the dogs"

Thanks for the feedback

Thanks all for the great feedback, we've definitely got more ideas and similar games in the pipeline.
To be clear again, WE BUILT Race Horse Tycoon, this is a SEQUEL with a load of added features, more content and great new artwork!

Good game that needs some tweeking

I really like this game, but I had a few issues. By week 5 I had earned enough money to buy all of the power-ups that weren't illegal and I still couldn't win an easy race. After training my dog until about week 12, I got first place, and every race after that too no matter the difficulty. Something needs to be done about how the races are won. The other thing was could you add a max bet, I got tired of holding the button to increase the bet amount for every race. It takes about 30 seconds to hit $5000. I never used cheats and it got annoying to close the cheat box at the beginning of each race. Could you add a button for the cheaters so that box doesn't pop up everytime? Anyway that's my review, I liked the game a lot so, cheers!

good... but lame

hahaha they are gonna report you...
hahaha WTF??!!
it is a good game but it too short, you
don't have time to enjoy it at all.

kind of good - can improve

Easy to beat, it was mostly good, but but...
at the end it al was about: train your dog and you win.
could be more :)

Played it through.

It was fun, but you need more than a "Season over, MOCHIPOINTS!" for an ending.