Reviews for "Mario Gets High Again"

Very funny.

The lacking visuals definitely add to the humor when you're high. I laughed a lot at the Pokemon thing. I'll be sure to watch it again when i'm baked.

Woah!

Big Bird was packing heat! Great flash!

wow, bowser is a lab-pokemon and wario killed donkey kong with his farts. cool.

Highly improved

This second flash you made of Mario getting high was a lot better,the animation looked better with the more solid character design and even the voice acting sounded better plus i got even more laughs from this episode than the last so overall this was highly improved and i would not mind seeing a third episode,keep up the great work. =)

EternalRabbit responds:

i wasn't planning on making another installment to this series, but you never know, maybe i will.. i'll have to see how things go with the animations i'm already working on for now. thanks for your reviews, and it's good to know you enjoyed the movie!

Hmm, I wonder...

If I am high while playing Mario...then technically that would make Mario high yes?
Anyway, this was pretty awesome, the animation was kinda crude but that added to the humor in a way. My favorite part was Luigi tripping out on the bench, that and Bowser's back story heh. The voice work was perfect though, everyone sounded good and it matched up with the lip movements well.
This be going on my favorites, and yes I am stoned while writing this so take it for what it's worth. Rock on and good job!