Reviews for "Dragonrage"

hmm

I miss old arcade style nonsense games where you obviously would have spent over $20 just to get to the last level only to run out of quarters.... This brings back fond memories, but could use a little work.

Great game

Great game and a little addictive.
9S really is hard XD

Awesome Game!

This is a great concept and tons of fun to play, the only thing I suggest is putting in some kind of combo system for the points.

PS The music rocks please upload it to NG :)

Yay

I'm only the third person to reach RAGEMASTER rank publically, I think, but at least I seem to have the current highscore (11,847,800). "Proof": http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/86 63/raegy.png

Oh, and apart from that annoying bug that sometimes prevents exit staircases from appearing in special levels, this game is pretty much perfect. Great job, dude!

YEAH!

Good game, causal stile, best of this=)