Reviews for "Dragonrage"

Great

It's simple, but addictive.

Some things that could be added would be the ability to use RAGE when you're ready instead of as soon as you collect the last letter and the ability to hold more than one key.

I like how there's special floors. It breaks up the monotony a bit. Something you might want to add would be a few bonus maze floors where there are hidden items or special monsters.

Nice!

Floor: 38
Score: 10,966,500
Rank: RAGEMASTER

gvsboy responds:

Holy crap -- you rock! As far as I know, you're the first player to publicly reach RAGEMASTER status. Have yourself one of these: http://www.ihighfive.com/

Overall, good game.

Killing enemies was painful...
...for my ears.

great game

wow great game... addictive and funny i reached floor 38 with a 12.957.500 score and died >_<
i got 6 of the pink monsters but couldnt find the pink spectre i will list the attacks of each one i found.
Pink Slime: makes copies of itself
Pink Golem: speed up when hitted
Pink Bat: follow you pretty fast
Pink Skeleton: improved skeleton attack, and a dashing attack like us
Pink Spectre: ¿? i wonder what it do coulndt found it =(
Pink Ninja: shuriken machinegun and teleport (cant reflect the shurikens)
Pink Demon: trowh lots of fireballs and chase you if you get near (cant reflect the fireballs)

the only reason i put a nine its that you need to rely on luck for the items and that the RAGE attack is not unleasheable, apart from that good job pal =)

Great Game, One Problem

The only problem I found with this game is that when you take the stairs to room 24S, after killing all the monsters the stairs don't come back to let you leave. You're just stuck there with no enemies coming and no way out so I had to kill myself on the spikes to restart. If you can fix that one bug that would be great =)