Reviews for "Dragonrage"

Great game

Great game and a little addictive.
9S really is hard XD

great game

needs achievements tho

This is a lot like smash TV

It's an old atari/NES game It has a fairly identical game mechanic. Where yours is different, is that yours is better. It really was the power ups man. The bonus rooms were good, and the various magic spells were fun and varied. I got to level level 7 before I died with a rank of paladin. ( I kicked it in room 9S) The addition of spikes in the rooms was a good way to add variety, and while I didn't get far, the game was starting to get stale if not for those. (having the spikes come from the left only was a nice way to spice that device up, and I'm sure you would have had more up your sleeve the farther I went. Didn't see lava, or water. Don't know if you introduced walls at some point. A shop after so many levels might have been nice, you know, to make some of the power ups more "permanent." (like after 10 floors you get to upgrade your sword so that it has the power equal to the amount it did while "powered up" on the floors you just left, or the ability to get instant kills on "weaker" enemies.)
Anyway, fixing a existing game concept that was broken earns you at least a 9 in my book. Good job and a sequel might be cool.

awesome game, addicting

challenging, fun. when i first played it i keep dying at floor 5 or 6. i was curious to how many levels your game has and what new enemies exist so i kept playing. then i went on this crazy streak and found one of those rooms that gives you a bunch of items and i got to floor 36 with rank: destroyer. the boss stages are fun btw.

problem is that i don't know what some of the items do. the angel wings brings you back to life when you die, i figured that out. but what does the orange ball do? or the flute? or the mirror? or red helmet? would've been nice to know.

The Game

This Game is all right nothing really too spectacular or anything its playable I was able to get to around the 5th or 6th floor before is started to get REALLY hard but oddly enough I was getting really into it I found myself quietly muttering "Come on come on make it find some food" and the replay value is okay not something I would just get on Newgrounds and say"HEY I WANNA PLAY DRAGONRAGE" but all in all a average sorta game good try