Reviews for "Lord of the Koopas"

Might just be the best cover of Bowser's final theme from Mario 64 I've heard in ages. Everything fit so damn perfectly and I absolutely LOVED that badass violin solo towards the end. I think that hit the nail right on the head and deserves a perfect 5

As I dug deep in the catacomb of Newground I still couldn't find ANYTHING comparable to this!
The organ is just freaking amazing! And the mix of medieval classic and rock: WOW!
SO GREAT!!! 5 stars for this masterpiece.

Wow. Just Amazing! I was digging the start, very scary castle-esque and then the guitar jumped in and really brought the tempo up. The violin part made my hair stand on end. I loved it.

vcrock responds:

Thank you so much for the feeback! I'm really glad you liked it. This was definitely one of the defining songs of my childhood, so I thought to myself "Why not epic it up just a little bit?" I feel it could be WAY more epic than this, and I may expound on those feelings in the future, but, unfortunately, my priorities must be elsewhere for the time being.

Freaking awesome *favs* love the tempo changes, the instrumentation, all of it!

vcrock responds:

Really glad that you liked it! It was a blast to make. I would have loved to have added a heavy guitar lead solo, but I'm lazy so I didn't.