Reviews for "Colorbot"

OK GAME

really boring after one minute but it was A okayyy :|

SWEET!!!

FUN BUT HARD!

Great!

This was a great game. The concept is original and refreshing, as well as being simple to play and easy to learn. I didn't even have to look at the instructions! Nice graphics wrap it all together. My only one problem is that the random respawn can sometimes spawn enemies into zones. This results in a very unfair life lost. However, I think it is still deserving of a 5. Well done!

I'm colorblind aswell =p

Tough luck for me on the orange / green / yellow, whatever they are. Blue and red are good tho. So I just keep destroying those. Survival of the fittest.

Thanks for using my music

Just one word for it: adorable!!

It is just a good game with sweet controls and if you lose then you want to win the next time sooo bad!!