Reviews for "Colorbot"

Color blind

I don't think there's anything that gets on my nerves worse than a game that goes "Okay, the point of this game is to be able to see colors absolutely perfectly. HAHAHA YOU'RE COLOR BLIND YOU LOSE."

Kenney responds:

Eh, well colorblind people usually can't see the difference between colors that look alike, like orange and yellow. It's hard to believe you don't see the difference between yellow, green, red and blue since they don't look anything alike. Besides that, it's no reason for you to review this game so badly, it makes me sad :'(

fun however...

it is challenging to keep up with the colors

Colorbot, huh?

Colorbot... nice name for a game. There was another game on newgrounds freaturing angry faic which was much more hardcore than this one. So assuming that theese games are the same, with difference of steering, you get

2/5
4/10

-Makakaov

...

Pretty good game. Can't say much about the graphics, since they perfectly suit the genre. Soms problems though : controlling the "ball" with the keyboard can seem a little frustrating, and I find the game really hard, but I an a little retarded though. So really not bad.

nice work

It's a simple design but very enjoyable. The animations were a bit simple too but very smooth. And I think the BG music suited the game.
nice work overall 8/10