Reviews for "Blasting Agent"

Ninja

"nuff said" haha 10/10

bitpimp responds:

Ninja

wow

first of all great game 10/10 :)
i really liked this game and it had that classic arcade feel to it. the sound was great. graphics... (well ill still say their good.... this game is good enough to know that you could do better graphics if you needed :)
WOOT!!! ALL MY 5 R BELONG TO THIS!
looking out for a sequel (keep at it)

Awesome game !

Incredible retro game with nice upgrades in the form of prizes. Really entertaining and challenging, I wished there would be more games as good as this one !
The music fits it really nicely and the graphics, albeit a bit straining to the eye, are a great match to the general concept and gameplay.

I have one question. I gained all the prizes but the last on in hard mode. I seem to miss one enemy in the third stage that prevents me from winning the last prize, but somehow in easy mode I can achieve 100% kills easily each time, in hard mode I am always stuck at 98% kills. What could it be ?

great minigame

although it's a small game, I really enjoyed playing it

the final boss was pretty cool too
can't add much to say, the game itself has no flaws imo, well done!

awesome!

this game at first time , i didnt expect it to be so cool , it has great game play and music , it has interesting bosses and enemies , making it an awesome game ! love it :]