Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Blasting Agent"

Cool game

The 6th upgrade is possible, you might have just missed one enemy somewhere along the line. Also, the last boss is definitely beatable. You just hold down fire as you jump up the steps pointing towards the boss. Having the double jump helps but it's not necessary. Your auto shot will destroy the fireballs.

Anyway, solid game, lot's of fun. make more!

Yup, still freezes

And it pisses the shit out of me. I mean, come on, I got 100% on ennemies and gold, and it just freezes? I hope you can solve that soon, I'd like to get these medals!

The game itself is pretty good, retro, simple, a bit hard with the controls sometimes, and graphics ARE not so awesome (although intentionaly in like 8 bit), I'm glad you have sound options because that's what games often lack.

if not for the bug it could be ten out of ten, maybe add to that the lack of appealing colors (at least to me) and that's were you lost points.

Very good game

Perfect game to bring back the old style. loved the pixel animation and really brought back mempries, Very good. controls are simple, finding stuff is a little challenging but still easy. hard to explain unless you look everywhere in a game like me, Only promblem, after i beat first boss with all upgrades and kills and gold it froze.........dont know what that means for your score......... 9/10 for game and the freezing

wats up with the medals

its a nice game that needs some work here and there but the medals seem pretty hard to get

reminds me

i thought it was a better version of metal slug it was a sweet game bro