Reviews for "Blasting Agent"

i think it was a great game

Side scrolling games always make me nostalgic to my early years in gaming. You get a 9. -1 for too short. Anyways, good job!

"Please stand by"

Really cool and classic game you made, but it froze on me twice after defeating the first boss... twice

Reminds me of Doukutsu

Nice style

Artwork-wise, I like the pixel style, so have nothing to say there. I didn't have any problem with the controls either, but only found you could shoot and walk backwards by accident - makes it a little easier.

I don't think hard mode is hard enough. Perhaps it was because I'd had to complete easy mode first, but it wasn't at all difficult to complete, especially when double jump is the reward for the first level. Some of the bosses were complete pains on either mode, though - the second boss has the ability to kill you if you get hit once, as that sends you flying into the air, ready to hit him a few more times, taking damage every hit. The final robot was a test of patience on easy mode as the fireballs destroy the platforms seemingly according to luck at first - you have to be lucky enough to get up to hit him, which was pretty annoying.

Overall, though, it was a fun game. I came back after I'd beaten it, which is always a plus :).

Awesome retroness!

Hello!

This game is really nice! I just got all 6 medals and it was fun playing through this game. 3 unique levels with very different bosses, weapon upgrades, new skills, new outfits, dazzling SFx, MIDI BgM and lots of cute pixels just like in the good old times!

In case of some sequel, a 2-player mode would be nice! Contra-style!

Amazing game , but personally i would like jump to be the up arrow