Reviews for "Blasting Agent"

Just amazing

I'm a fixel fan, and your game is worth every second. The music is amazing. What's the name of that Bunnymajs track? (the buy link just points nowhere).

This game is AWESOME

There are many factors that make this game a MUST PLAY on Newgrounds.

1 Excellent game and level design.
2.Masterfully crafted 8 bit music.
3.Upgrades
4 Bosses
5.Re playable factor
6.The fact that when shooting, you can move forward and backward, while still firing in the same direction.

Excellently done, flawless gameplay, anf no bugs.

Amazing, simply amazing.

5/5 FAVORITED BOTH GAME AND ARTISTS

ONE SUGGESTION:

This game NEEDS medals. Medals that add to the Newgrounds medal system.

One question: There are many gray blocks that can be shot and destroyed. I've blown up EVERY one that I have come across, and have yet to find any secret areas. Where are they?

Fun

Was really good, the enemies looked pretty good, i just think the main char a little too much pixel and too little design, i just think he could have looked more "memorable"

I only beat easy mode but i found that the dash is kinda glitchy since if the platform is low enough but too hi to jump, u can jump and dash and u will get up.

The bazooka was useful so u don't have to hear the shooting sound non-stop but it was a bit overpowered (one shot kill most), since u dont fight a million enemies at once, plus its really strong since u get in it hard mode and it's way more useful then the basic pistol.

But if you get bored and feel like killing yourself (well stuck), in level one where you get the hp upgrade in the wall before the boss. When you go to get the hp upgrade, dash to get it and you can get stuck above it, you can simply dash to the right to get out, but if you keep dashing to the left you will fall under the map, and you can't get back up, only move to right and left.

But in short, good game, good music, i like it (add double jump tho, not for any real reason, just double jump is fun)

bitpimp responds:

Muhahahha,

Spoiler again - do not read if you don't like spoilage:
First upgrade on level 1 hard is double jump.

I agree double jump is fun.

Nice one

I love games with that old graphics... the game isn't even hard on hard mode, I really liked that, because my first thought was "Holy crap.. there is even a hard mode?!" because I had so many problems with the controls at beginning, but finally I beat the game on hard without dying at all =)

Took a while but...

Still easy once you figure out the boss patterns and easy acheiments. TIP: For the last boss shoot the fire balls to keep them from destroying the platforms!!!