Reviews for "Blasting Agent"

This game takes me back

So ultimately i was not even looking for anything special today, just some random portal entries but thats before i came across yours, This has a Swanky and Divine touch it, i could see you even Eliminating some stuff here and there that were not needed, but thats some talk for later, OK so here was a game that had a great retro style, it really reminds me of all the old arcade games back in the day, the music the graphics and gameplay all gave it that retro style, you also know how to make games with lots of extra stuffto shoot and find just an overall fun game.and doesnt seem like you have a continue from a save file option wich was sad,the game was overall fun and nifty style keep up the decent work. It was only a matter of time before i found another great find today in the portal, and glasd i was able to find this one, it is for sure unoque and special. So keep up with what you are doing you are on the right track.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Now that i think about it, there are some things that come to mind that could make this into a more nifty piece, Its good as is, but maybe these few ideas may help, So do try them out. I would like to see some more effects like with killing baddies more of a splash effect and such.

Cool.

Amazing game , but personally i would like jump to be the up arrow

Very nice game

The controls are pretty good, hitboxes are working fine and I do like the upgrade system&the gun. I like the graphics, all objects are very well contrasted to the background, so there's no guessing and hoping you don't fall into any pits. It's not a very big game, which I like. Actually, you can't downvote this, because it's all in all a very well made game! :)
I found only one annoying thingy. When you're in hard mode, there's a door leading you to an upgrade behind some lava. One of the enemies almost always jumps down into the lave and cannot be attacked any longer cause he's hiding under the platforms. That's a pain in the ass, because you can't get 100% kills then.
Nice game, nevertheless! 5/5 9/10

WTF!

I have a glitch were there is a red cross on a mt. thinking i could jump on it i jumped onto a ledge. went left fell and i am invisble cant jump or shoot