Reviews for "Blasting Agent"

Pretty good

The only bad thing I can see is that the background is 16-bit and the char is 8-bit and that on the char, shading is used instead of detail

It doesn't show me the medals, but I got them

This game doesn't show me the medals, BUT I got them. 10/10 5/5

Easy as pie

"Hard mode" is a misnomer, especially due to double-jump. The sound, looks and treasure-finding is good. Little variety in terms of gameplay, but I expect that from a short game. I'm thinking about looking into Flixel myself when I have time to learn. One pill of games and all competition is challenge (even if without it I'd win some cash).

argh

I suck at it, still a cool game though

Very addictive!

I like it a lot! It's fun to play. And the power-ups are pretty badass! Great job!