Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Blasting Agent"

cool game

cool game reminds me of contra

Blasting Agent 007

good game not to easy. challenging and fun.

Lots of fun

I really enjoyed playing this game. I would just wish it was longer... It felt like completing a demo of a game. The difficulty was alright, though I found it pretty easy on both easy and hard. Maybe if you added some more levels which of course were harder than the first three.
I don't see why people find the second boss hard. Just place yourself under it shooting at it non stop. On hard, just hit it's head. Stay on the ground, look how it moves, and stand safe underneath it when it curves around you.

Good, but hard

This was an interesting game and it certainly had a lot of good points, but it was just so hard at times! I didn't realize there were multiple doors that I had to go through to get all the enemies and gold! The second boss was practically impossible to beat! Even time I got on top of him, I lost within seconds, because I kept bouncing on him and losing health! The one time I was able to get pretty far I lost because the screen froze! The characters and the weapons are still designed pretty well, though.

loved it

nice game i fully completed it keep it up