Reviews for "Blasting Agent"

Out-of-this-world!!!!

Great game to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody will be the same!!!!!!

Cool graphics

The graphics are pixelic and old but i really liked that lol
Nice level building and the bosses are making fun,
but one thing could you mark the "boss-door" so you can see there's the boss and return to complete 90%`? xD

great minigame

although it's a small game, I really enjoyed playing it

the final boss was pretty cool too
can't add much to say, the game itself has no flaws imo, well done!

not bad

nice game, but too short and easy.

A pixelated experince

I'm not really into pixelated games, but I found myself really enjoying this one. It was simple, and easy to play. It's the way I like my games.

While there is plenty to praise about the game, there are also a few complaints about it. The levels in it were to way to easy, even on hard. But, perhaps the biggest complaint would be that there is little replay value after finishing both modes. Perhaps, making the levels bigger, or even putting a timer in the game, could add to it's length and replay value. And I have no idea why the score board was tacked on, because I didn't see much to warrant it, if everything, from treasure to the enemies, were at a certain amount.

Good game, though.