Reviews for "Colour My Fate"

GREAT

I love this game, I think it was better than your last one. I can't find the purple ornament though. Does it come before or after the skytrain?

Before the skytrain.
Infact you need it to unlock the skytrain~!
Just look around for it, mostly down below~~ ;P

Relaxing like always =D

a wonderful and pretty game. I like the whole colour series.
Merry Christmas^^

SilverStitch responds:

Merry Christmas to you too~!!

really touthing moment

well we all hade or exrerenintces and i gess we might hade have one like this merry cristmas

Thanks~~

Mindblowing

I have liked the colour my heart series since it began and by far i have to say this is my favorite one. I liked how it was longer than the others and i actually got confused for a while, but it was a great game. I hope there are more to come and good luck with your games. Merry Christmas

Thanks~! Glad you enjoied it so much~! ^,,^

Nice guy! + walkthrough!

This game is a really piece of art guy, I enjoy every second I play it, not easy not impossible, so nice difficulty, nice idea, nice concept, 10/10 Defnitetly.

Here you can view a walkthrough If you have problems:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U7NiW pLvGo