Reviews for "Infectonator : Christmas"

Can you guys stop bragging just stop bragging and write a review.

I GOT 8TH PLACE ON THE LEADERBOARD THIS CHRISTMAS INFECTONATER IS ASLO A REALLY GOOD GAME. YOU SHOULD MAKE THE MAPS OR LEVELS BIGGER IT WOULD BE FREALLY FUN TO SEE AN INFECTION START FROM A SMALL GENERAL AREA AND WATCH AS IT SPREADS AND GETS BIGGER WHILE YOU SEE THE ARMED PATROLS TRYING TO CLEAR THEM OUT IT WE BE FUN TO SEE SEE HOW EACH LEVEL TURNS OUT AND HOW LONG IT CAN LAST SEE IF THERES SURVIVORS OR IF IT OVERWHELMS THEM AND JUST WHIPES THEM OUT.

THIS GAME IS FUN.

WOOT

Got high score of the day on the games site on first try beat it in 23 days. Fun game!!!

Addicting---

The one thing I always didn't like about this version is how luck-based it is. Even with optimum strategy, a lot of it is not based on your skill at all, but just at which way the zombies happen to turn. It is frustrating to play well and to deal with the last level just not working out well.
However it's very well-made, great concept, and I generally love all the games in this series.

Decent

I love the Infectonator games especially the world domination one but the Christmas edition is a bit lacking in extra content and gets too easy way too quickly.
Its a fun game but im not going to be replaying this over and over like the others.