Reviews for "SRM Star Wars Holiday!"

incredible.

wow i sneezed. now that's nothing to sneeze at (buh-duh-tshhhh) no literally i did sneeze, but anyhoo, this is your FIRST??? wow you have some amazing talent right there. Great job.(we should talk i have some great ideas, but i don't have the time or money to actually make the flash, so we should talk.)great voices too.

Battosai810 responds:

Not my first Flash ever, but my first time using frame by frame animation. Send me a PM if you want to collaborate or something. Glad you liked the cartoon!

oh thank god

ive actually seen the star wars holiday special and my reaction to it was very similar to the red guys. it was very tramatizing to watch due to its epic failness of a "movie". i was very worried that you might try to show clips from it and was relieved that you spared those who havent seen it the horrors of watching it.

other than that, for a first attempt at something new it was very good. keep up the good work

Battosai810 responds:

I actually sat through the entirety of that wretched special last Christmas. There were parts where I was laughing at it's awfulness, and other parts where I just had to fast forward. Besides, if I showed clips from it in this animation, I'd be depriving my audience from the joy of seeking it out and watching it on their own! It's truly an awful film.

Glad you enjoyed the toon, and thanks for the good review!

lol

the y-box and the plot of this movie

Glad you liked it :)

Lol Funny!

XDD That Was Just Too Funny...
''Since When Did Chewbaca Have A Soon And Why Is His Name Lumpy''
OMFG i Just Started Laughing,Youve Done It Again!

Battosai810 responds:

I just wish I was making Lumpy up. Check out that awful Star Wars special and see the grim truth. Glad you liked the toon!

Funny

The new style takes some getting used to but it seems more alive than before and it's still funny. I can't wait to see the new looking Spud-Boy and Jeb.

Battosai810 responds:

You'll see them all in due time - I'm working up ideas for a new, punchier SRM cartoon right now, while I'm animating my new toon.