Reviews for "SRM Star Wars Holiday!"

Lol Funny!

XDD That Was Just Too Funny...
''Since When Did Chewbaca Have A Soon And Why Is His Name Lumpy''
OMFG i Just Started Laughing,Youve Done It Again!

Battosai810 responds:

I just wish I was making Lumpy up. Check out that awful Star Wars special and see the grim truth. Glad you liked the toon!

It's Alive!

Well, It was different, and it did not fail. I think this style has potential, done right anyway. But why? Why did you mention that "movie" that will someday get George Lucas killed? I thought it was dead and gone. Moving right along, nice to see movement and a bit more expression from our favorite blue thing. Can't wait to see this evolve into something...with LIFE!

Battosai810 responds:

I thought something as awful as that special (that even Lucas denies the existence of) would make for a good plot point in a low key animation like this. Glad you like the more fluid style :) It's only going to get better from here!

I like it!

I like your new animation style, takes a bit getting used to after watching all your old stuff but I like it, its trippy looking I think :P

happy late Christmas/Quanzaamas

Battosai810 responds:

It'll get smoothed out after I get a lot more practice in. I'm taking some real intensive animation classes right now that should really help make my cartoons look great. Thanks for watching!

just thought id tell u

this got me thinking... if it had your animation style i would have gaave it 10/10 5/5 but this was kinda visualy unappealing so i had to knock a few points of sorry. 7/10 3/5

Battosai810 responds:

Eh, trying something new. As an animator, my old style is painfully lifeless, and it's really refreshing to actually draw things frame by frame. Give it time - after a few more animations I think it could grow on you :)

I like the other animation style MUCH better.

This seems unprofessional. But the actual toon is not that bad. 8/10

Battosai810 responds:

Give it some time to develop - I'm sure I can change your mind :)
Also, if it's an 8/10, why did you give me a 7? Not complaining, just sort of bewildering.