Reviews for "Alfred's StoryofChristmas"

X'D lol kinda

its funny cuz it wasnt funny.so it was really funny couldnt stop thats how bad it was
iwas acually rolling on the floor. read a couple time to understand.
and its obvious that its recorded like its not the characters speaking.
and it was really load omg please fix that in next video omg never typed this much in my life.

I think you blew my speakers.....

dont get so close to the microphone when recording your voices...... i can hear you breathe!!!!

Why are you playing all the characters?

This was a real treat and I am glad I have gotten more familiar with you and your work. It was different than the other stuff, which was just pure insanity. That isn't this didn't work well in being completely over the top, as it did. You were really cooking with gas when you put a bunch of Bible stories together and then added the fairy tales to them. I also liked all of God's guests and the brief use of the "Numa Numa" song. That joke about the ghost of Bob Marley was actually done by a website called Spill.com, which you may not have heard of.

some of the humor was okay,

the animatoin and voice acting was pretty bad

...Feh

Your animation is pretty darned good and some of your humer is decent but mostly it's just bad...your earlier stuff was Much better but...OH DEAR GOD IT'S ON A LOOP MAKE IT STOPPPPP!!!!! D=>

emily-youcis responds:

WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE READ THE DESCRIPTOIN!?>!?!? I MADE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 AND ALFRED WAS A PROTOTYPE READ THE FUCKING DESCRITPITON!!!