Reviews for "Pinkypop. Christmas Story"

i liked

it was so simple yet so addictive haha just like the ones youd do as a kid but better music was very nice to

Great and so complicated different

Great and so complicated different!

A cute little game. I showed it to a friend's six-year-old granddaughter, who loved it. Graphics were intricate enough to make the puzzles a little challenging. I noticed that when a particular picture is repeated, the game sometimes paints a different set of differences to find than were shown the first time, which is a nice touch. The music was catchy and nicely atmospheric.

Pretty good, it's a nice and simple spot the differences game, with simple controls, and pretty detailed drawings as well. Fun to play, even though the motives do seem a bit girlish. :) Nice work!

-cd-

Cute

I like the colors! The story didn't really hold my attention, but it was still a fun game. The only reason I only rated it a 5 was because there are so many find the difference games so this was just average.