Reviews for "Kawairun"

Easily one of the best Run/Dodge-Games

I had a lot of fun Playing Kawairun. The Game was superpolished (For instance, I loved the Sunlight-effect when you were running over bridges), the controls were slick and responsive and overall the classic Run'n'Dodge-Gameplay mechanic is great to play in lunch-breaks or such things.
Only downside to me was the sometimes frustrating behaviour of the Game. The ghost and bees were a literal pain in the ass. and the objects are sometimes hard to see, especially in the Snow-level.
Overall, you gave a very high standard to this type of game. It's frunstrating but fun and great to play on the go. Worth 9 Stars for me =)

Keep rocking!

THANKS!!!!!!

not bad

sorry abaut that u didnt get the 5th award
because ur score is now higter that the other

3D-xelu responds:

=( that makes me sad TT_TT

Game=Fun,Medals=Nice,Tips= Gonna give'm right now!

Hello there everyone! Winmugen11 here with another helpful review!

First of all, I'd like to say that this game is a nice time killer if you're looking for a quick play game. The movement of the characters is smooth, the environments aren't bad at all and the concept of the game is original in my opinion. I really enjoy it to achieve those ingame medals(some like the respawn 4 times in multiplayer mode are very hard and are seemingly looking impossible) but it's a great feeling when you can add another medal to your ingame medal collection. Too bad that those ingame medals aren't real NG medals like in those games which you can find on the Games with medals page. I suggest that you do that(You don't have to do it, but I think we wou!ld all like it if it were real achievable NG medals). Now for some tips: Those of you who hate that stupid bee, here is a nice little tip: When the bee appears on screen, it has this weird little anger sign on it's head and it is aimng at you while you run. Now right when that RED anger sign on it's HEAD DISSAPPEARS, get ready to avoid it by jumping or sliding because then it will try to sting you(try it, it works). For that annoying graveyard ghost, you can jump over it backwards if you want too, it works but it's risky due to the fact thatr you can crash in a large stone or fall in a hole, so i suggest to keep a balanced mix of keeping running in front of it and jumping backwards over it. At the snow part, it's best to keep running on the left side of the screen to see any potential danger approaching. Tip: Right before the LIMBO YETI appears, there is a small sign in the background to warn you because it says: "LIMBO YETI". So keep an eye on the background there people! Btw, for those who don't know, you have to slide under the Limbo Yeti! because its Limbo(duh). If you want to try to get the respawning medal, then you have to keep pressing the right respawning button(W or the up arrow) IMMEDIATLY after you get hit and smash it like crazy, or else you will fail. Btw, In multiplayer mode, the up arrow is the respawn button for player 2 and the W button is the respawn button for player 1. Enjoy the game and maybe there will be a Kawairun 2 in the future? Or this Kawairun will receive NG medals to achieve? Anyway, you did a great job with this game together with the rest of the team!

P.S. I would give this game a 10 but because it runs slow on my pc, I gave it a 9. If you would ever plan to make a Kawairun 2, maybe you can add more characters to build and more environments? It gets a bit too repetitive for me to continiously run through the forest, graveyard and iceland in that order.

Winmugen11 signing out =)

3D-xelu responds:

YOU SIR... ARE AWESOME!!!

Wow

Really really cool. Challenging, smooth controls, and pretty graphics.
The only thing, i have to say, is that it's kind fucked up that you have start all over again when you hit someone just once. I think you should get, like, 3 hits and THEN you're out. I mean, i didn't see the snowball coming! :/

3D-xelu responds:

yeah it's kind of unforgiving.... you'll have powerups in kawairun 2 that grands you the ability to make mistakes and stuff like that :P

Lost interest at the childish "Kawairun!" voice at the start.

10/10