Reviews for "Kawairun"

I think its a pretty cool game!

I like to make the character and the game play is fun.

thanks :P

Wtf

Why doesn't this have more reviews?...This game is wonderful and im seriously surprised it never made it to first page!.This game is absolutely amazing and deserves more attention.The graphics are great and the sounds are perfect.I can't see anything wrong with this game!.

GOOD JOB!

i love the co-op and that you can respawn really fun with a freind.

thanks :D

Pretty Good

The art is great and really fits the game. The music is catchy and pretty good. My computer is being kind of slow today, so the game didn'y run very smoothly for me, but I know it will run better if I run it on a better system. Its an overall good game.

hehe.. thanks :P

Waiting for kawairun 2

it's such a coal game but......
after 2000 it gets booring becuz it is repeating n repeating n repeating......
btw pro's can't be killed......I got to more than 4000 and after that i got bored n left

kawairun 2 coming right up :D