Reviews for "Kawairun"

Pretty Good

The art is great and really fits the game. The music is catchy and pretty good. My computer is being kind of slow today, so the game didn'y run very smoothly for me, but I know it will run better if I run it on a better system. Its an overall good game.

hehe.. thanks :P

It's good.

I liked it, however, I kept slipping over for no apparent reason - i.e. when just running normally on the grass.

3D-xelu responds:

Probably you got hit by the tree branches....

Lol.

I actually got dizzy while playing this game.
8/10 4/5 because it gets boring after awhile

thanks for the review :)

Interesting

Only I can't get past the graveyard, mainly because the ghost ALWAYS appears right before a big ass rock, and you have to jump backwards over the ghost but can't cause having to slide under the rock so it always catches me.

3D-xelu responds:

you don't have to jump over the ghost.. just stay at the middle of the screen

OMG IM LISTENING TIME MACHINE WIAGHDWIIIIIIYIW