Reviews for "Kawairun"

Fun :)

This is a really fun game. I dunno if it's just me or if it's my computer, but it kinda made my eyes hurt. And I also, I feel like it would be cooler if there were more than three... like... sceneries. But it's a great game, good job!

3D-xelu responds:

hehe.. thanks for the review.. the game was made in 10-15 days.. so we didn't had enough time =(

good game

very good man!!!
it's aa great game
i liked it

YOU ARE AWESOME

Good Game

Very fun, but FYI sometimes the screen just goes blank and it's annoying to refresh.

:( thanks..

ARGH!

That B#@$%^D Ghost man! lol, otherwise great game man! I shall beat that ghost one day!

3D-xelu responds:

GOOD LUCK!!! need help? =)

also.. thanks

cool

it loads for a long time but thats not your fault the graphics are cute so is the music sadly the tree branches are very un notice able sometimes i like all the different threats it also lacks a story which is ok i tried out multiplayer and it was just great
7/10 3/5
~helicat 22

3D-xelu responds:

thanks for the review.. ahve you checked the "CREDITS" button? you will find the story there :D