Reviews for "Santa Breaks His Legs"

Curse you...

CURSE YOU DONALD TRUMP AND YOU INCREDIBLY LARGE STAIRCASES!!!

Funny stuff

This was one funny Christmas flash,it had great buildup with Santa going in the house and laying down the presents and then when he tripped over the toy and fell down all those stairs i was laughing my ass off i also like how the music was playing while he was falling down the stairs,overall it was a very funny Christmas flash and i liked it very much.

loool

lol man That house looks like it has more than ten floors! XD awesome job with the animation music and humor!

Haha!

You had to see the look on santa's face! I found the mystery egg. It's a birthday present shaped like an egg. Click it.

Quite Enjoyable haha

I loved how it started out really friendly and quite typically Christmas-ish then goes into an awesome dancing santa falling frenzy.

The music fit really well and you really worked the animation around it perfectly. The graphics were also very eye pleasing. While at times i was confused where your lighting source was, i was distracted by the background / background objects. They were really good, the fireplace looked especially nice.

Santa's walk on the roof looked good too, although his landing onto the roof was quite abrupt. The easter egg part was pretty funny also, it brought a good laugh out.

The slipped onto the skateboard and the starting the fall down the stairs was awesomely transitioned with the music. While he was falling down the stairs i couldn't stop laughing. I just thought it was great and it reminded me of one of those paintings where the stairs go upside down and what not, it was just hilarious.

I can't wait to see more works with this comedic level in the future.