Reviews for "Quincy"

Classic

Short, but funny. The ending was alright I guess. When I say "Classic" I am referring to the way he walked down the hallway. That had me laughin' for a good while.

fluffkomix responds:

as soon as i got the idea for a quadriplegic amputee in my head during class, i immediately got the idea of him flopping around, and as soon as i got home, i did a few test animations of him flopping.

i loved it so much i decided to use it the entire time, with him receiving no help whatsoever from his keepers.

decent

it was alright i mean it wasnt blockhead standards but then again nothing is :P but im sure in a few years youl be right up there good work!

fluffkomix responds:

the swain sure has a goldmine with blockhead. but too much black in his drawings for my taste but great work.

Holy crap...

I had to watch it twice kuz when I saw Quicy walk I couldn't stop laughing my ass off and missed everything else. Holy fuk! It was good, but it could use a little touch up. I'll be looking for the next one.

fluffkomix responds:

there will be no sequel. so sayeth the great and almighty fluffkomix, king and ruler of the rubber duckies.

Surfin'

Some of the sound effects quality was lacking, but the animation still proved to be humorous. Good animation.

fluffkomix responds:

i'm too lay to make my own sound effects, and the voices WERE a bit off, but i ended up not caring.

probly should care more next time.

Haha

WTF LOL!
The animation was rough but the sound was good. I didn't think much of it until i saw the ending. Well done!

haha