Reviews for "Quincy"

Thought it was funny

I personally wish it was atleast a little longer,but it was fucking hilarious imo so great job on it.

fluffkomix responds:

thanks, i worked hard on it

Loved it, just some minor setbacks

Well, it seems you procrastinated on this one :3
Well anyway, your animation has improved ten-fold since I first met you. There are still a few flaws (perspective, shrinking heads 0.o)

But overall I thought it was good and revolutionizes your new animation style!

Animation: 9/10
Sound: 10/10
Art: 10/10 (nice waves)
Storyline: 8/10 (the guys just immediately agreeing to go to the the beach is kinda fast)

Overall: 9/10

Great job Fluffy! :D

thanks man! nice review

haha nice

yep

yessir.

Graphical violence is funny, but...

...there's always a "but"!

You're making nice looking stuff lately, your FBF stuff is looking nice and it's all lots more polished and overall, better, although you're experimenting with new perspectives and stuff, you really should of practice a bit more on human anatomies and perspective on it (in spanish, it's called "escorso" but I don't know how it goes in english), as some od the FBF turns out to be very inconsistent from time to time.

The timing and storytelling something you should work on too, as the whole setup of "hey, let's go to the beach" "ok" "everyone ready" "yes" is extremely artificial, and could've used a bit more of overacting. Still, the ending made me laugh, but if you're gonna make something so HappyHaryish, you gotta make sure it's much more graphical, the guys head sliced in two is good, but you should make cephalic matter come out of his ears, and bit's of brains scrambles around, go crazy dude, it's supposed to be!

fluffkomix responds:

more graphical is a good idea. i might update the fla when i get home