Reviews for "Tetraform"

Perfect.

Amazing sound quality and visual quiality. Perfect gameplay, must I go on?

oh yeaa! :D

THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!!!!!

beast

my only thing is there should be upgrades like a shield or sentry guns, maybe even something to produce nukes and spikes.

Very good but...

The game itself is phenominal, but there should saving function... i have like 7000000 points but my computer turned off.. got back on and i had to restart... thats all im saying.

Great but...

Awesome game and novel idea, but leaves some to be desired. Gameplay could be improved slightly if you were able to control the camera with the arrow keys or something, the mouse movement can be a hassle at times. Also, I think there should be a handy point bonus if you're at max health/full planet and continue through the waves with no damage =P