Reviews for "Tetraform"

THE FINAL BOSS IS IMPOSSIBLE

FUCKING AWESOMEST GAME ON DA PLANET WHERE U MAKE A PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good game and music

Good god. I haven't had this much fun playing a flash game in a long time. Seeing as this game was made 3 years ago I won't get iffy over the bland visuals, but the physics of the smaller enemies seem to be a little awkward. Sometimes when I attempt to smash two together they will circle each other for too long and one will end up hitting my planet. Unless that circling thing is what they're supposed to do, which would be weird in my opinion. But I'd be lying if I said that was a big issue. Other then these concerns, this game is fan-fucking-tastic.

This game is so cool!But its a little boring that you have to start the game again and again... :(