Reviews for "Tetraform"

Thanks for making an insanly difficult boss. No one knows how easy it is ta make a boss stupidly ass-huggingly hard, but you made a boss difficult, it takes skill to play this game. Good job.

YOU LOOSE

Good day sir.
XD

god i love this game, i played it years ago when it was on the front page, I can't believe i finally found it again, this time i remembered to favorite it.

Best flash game I've played in some time, great music, and I managed to beat it respectably. My only complaint is the final boss - I used a nuke on it, and it *dodged*. D:

huh...when ever i pause the game and press p i can not return to the game ? mabey is just me.... suggestions?