Reviews for "Tetraform"

Great game from the past
One thing that always annoyed me was the health pickups at the end of a level. I kinda understand if you don't want to activate a spike ball or you already have a nuke saved, but health? Just give it to me! You can still use it as a reward for finishing a wave, but just have it automatically come to me; it annoys me when low-skill stuff isn't just automatic. This would also solve the problem of accidentally clicking on yourself and attracting a ship, because there would be no point in being able to select yourself anymore.
That and i instinctively want to click on empty space to deselect a ship, but that doesn't work. It does make the game harder though, which is a good thing!

No technical problems except for fulscreen being 480p, but thats just extra. Most gam fail to go this far anyway.
This is the best of each genre, I dislike this genre.
I enjoyed the game the difficulty was well placed, altough it could be higher.
Wave 7 is fine, you probably failed too much to be prepared.
The game doesnt have difficulty so some are left behind.
It's not difficult, insane or stresful, I found it very relaxing at all times.
The blure left behind enemy healtrails could be diminished, or atleast give option.
A useful ingame faq would be great.
For what it is: 96/100
Otherwise, It's probably just not so much your game.

good concept but gets way too hard way too fast.the bosses are overpowered.but good overall.

(flops arms up) DONE!

Very good graphic, very good music and mechanic, but if only I can make my own minions