Reviews for "Tetraform"

cool game

I lost to boss :<

Great and unique game

Just when I thought the whole Space defense theme had been done to death, you throw me a curve ball. The gameplay is truly unique, yet plays extremely smoothly. It's definitely enjoyable, although the pace can be a bit slow at times; this is especially true for bosses. However, it's not enough for me to knock it down from a 10, as it's still an amazing game. Kudos to you for both great creativity and gameplay.

Mind Bending

I got the highscore, and hopefully i get my reveiw beside mindchamber's, although thats a long shot. :(

Fantastic game, smooth gameplay, great concept, origional design and addicitve right until the last!

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

Nice Job! 31k beats my record of 29k (pre-highscore list)

very cool

nice work, very smooth gameplay and awesome physics. the way youre able to pull out of view from your base reminds me of the sniper view from the NS2 idea days

Loved the game. I also suggest anyone with a wacom, should use it, its much easier.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

Heh thanks.

Better than a wacom is a wiimote (if you have the sensor bar hooked up). Loads of fun that way.

I did all my testing for this exclusively on a trackpad though.

OMG