Reviews for "Tetraform"

Really Nice, but does it have to lag?

I got a good computer and all but this game lags even on the small screen when in low quality. Could you tone down the physis behind the game so it wont lag that much as the game goes on?

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

it runs faster in fullscreen

truely unique and creative

reincarnates the utter hell that some classic arcade games produce. the only things i would change are the bombs that produce the rockets after the second boss and the fact that there are no directions. keep working

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

there's directions, pause and hit help

not your best

its not your best game ever, expesially in the music department

Hey!

Good game overall, but here are my pros and cons about this game:

Pros:
Interesting aspect
Fun colors and style

Cons:
No save
When two or more crash into the planet!

I quit after the third boss because it was too tedious, but good job! I suggested it to my co-workers as inspiration for a game we're designing. If we use your game, you'll be credited, don't worry.

Keep up the good work!

{W00T IT'S MY 100TH REVIEW!}

Good

A really nice idea, and the gameplay and the difficulty are balanced, but it isn't flawless: the game lags a lot (and I don't want to have it in fullscreen), but I guess that it made is easier :D
Also, the enemies were rather...wierd, and definitely could be better...and the game was a bit longer than it needed to be..
One last thing: how do you transform a boss into a spike?
Cheers.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

did you at least dim the lights and set the game to low quality?