Reviews for "Tetraform"

Worth the time

I start this game at 7:00 and think it's stupid and boring. I finally look up and it's 8:00. How did that happen?

There's only one thing that would make this game better: more than one piece of background music.

I wonder what else can be done with this magnetic Missile Command gameplay style.

cool!

verry inteeresting game!

just wondering
is there not a story? or did i just skip it

Woo hoo!

This game has had a lot of hard work put into it. The special effects are fantastic. Very unique gameplay mechanic too. And you always see new enemies.
Woo!
2nd place!

Good nuf

The only thing i thnk that could make this better is some sort of upgrade system like stronger freeze (slows more than it does) Faster Attraction... stuff long those lines and more than Just Wave this Wave that and Heal cause it got old REALLY REALLY Fast

Good

Really nice smooth control and graphics, nice sound and great concept. Not a lot of variation from the very beginning but I'm just getting into it... the medals seems nice to get! Good work man!